Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog Crushing

I don't know if 'Blog Crushing' is an official term or not but I'm crushing on a blog I recently found. The author is someone I follow on Twitter and not normally the type of person I end up chatting with. He's not a submissive male nor is he a Dom that plays with female subs.

His blog is all about male on male action, most of it is quite crude and blunt, he holds back nothing in his opinions and he's not shy about sharing details. I think that's what I like about him, he doesn't sugarcoat anything.

So if you are interested in reading about some raw (pardon the pun) male on male action, check out his blog. Just don't say I didn't warn you and don't whine to me (or him) that he's cruel or insensitive. Get over it!

http://iblastinside.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my dear, we're siblings from a different mother. And father. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete