Friday, October 2, 2009

The stuff dreams are made of

The new boy, the brit, recently told me about a naughty dream he had about me and I asked him to tell me about it. And FYI...this made ME blush!!



You made me strip off and lay on your bed and then you tied my hands and feet to the four corners of the bed so that I couldn't move. You knelt over me, kissed me softly on the lips and whispered in my ear that you you were going to give me a "little show."

You walked slowly to the end of the bed and started to slowly remove your clothes. Once you had removed everything except your panties you pulled up a chair and sat down facing me. You started to rub your self through your panties which made my frustrated cock even harder. By the time you came I was leaking so much. You ran your finger up the underside of my cock, coating it in pre-cum. You then proceeded to stick your finger in my mouth and make me suck it.

You then asked me if I wanted to cum, to which I answered yes. You smiled and told me to be careful what I asked for. Before I could say anything else though you had removed your wet panties and shoved them into my mouth to gag me. You the proceded to start riding my cock, slowley at first but getting faster as you went along.

It wasn't long before I couldn't hold back any longer and came. But you didn't stop there, you carried on riding my cock saying that you were going to keep going until there was nothing left.

I just kept crying out into the panties in my mouth as you rode my sensitive cock to orgasm after orgasm. Eventually you decided that it was time to stop. You pulled the panties from my mouth and told me that I just had one little task left before you untied me, I had to clean up the mess I had made. With that you sat on my face and made me lick all of my own cum from you.

1 comment:

  1. A fantastic naughty erotic dream. Sounds very nice to me.

    ReplyDelete