Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When it rains, it pours

Apparently the saying 'things will get worse before they get better' actually IS true. I know because I'm going through it right now. My personal life has taken another big blow (and NOT in a good or naughty way!) and I am having to focus on all of that right now. One step at a time, one day at a time is about all I can do at this point.

In other news...good news...fun news...ok, fine, yummy news...there's a new local boy I've been getting to know and have had two chances for us to get together for some fun. I don't have a nickname for him yet, nothing has really struck a chord as a way to identify him as I do the other boys but I'm working on it. We're working on plans to spend a few hours together as these short little meet-ups don't seem to be satisfying our cravings for the naughtiness we're both desiring in our lives. I'll certainly post the juicy details when/if that happens.

EC and I have reconnected a bit. I've scaled things back as far as my expectations of what I can get from him. I know he has his own life issues he's dealing with so how can I expect 100% from him when I can't do the same? I enjoy spending time with him and I like him so we'll keep in touch, get together when we can and if he ever feels the need to take out some aggression in the way of a flogger or a crop on my ass....I guess I'll just have to suffer through it, right??

That's all for now folks!! Stay naughty!

1 comment: