Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where I've Been

Has it really been nearly four months since I've last posted? I know I have a small number of followers of this blog but over those few months several have asked why I haven't updated. A few of my followers are close enough to me that they know the details, of which I won't specifically get into here, and for their support I truly do love them for that! Not that I don't love the rest of you.

As stated in my last update I've had a few major upheavals happen in my life. I realize I'm not the only one that has things happen in their life that shifts their focus so I won't pretend my issues are any more important than anyone else's. I knew there would come a day when my mind would switch gears and I'd practically run to the computer to update the blog. That happened last night and sitting here with a cup of coffee, music in the background, it feels 'right' after all these months to let it all hang out. So to speak.

While my issues in my personal life are nowhere near being resolved, I have moved to a point of acceptance for what has happened and am now into the stage of moving forward. It still won't be easy, there will be bumps in the road for a while to come but I am in a better frame of mind to deal with it all. At least today I am, tomorrow could be a different story.

Again, thank you to my followers for their support the last few months and let's get on with the updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment