Friday, September 18, 2009

Everyone needs a plan!

It's really a very easy concept to grasp, everyone needs a plan. Such as a plan of action in the event of an emergency or a life plan on a path to follow for bettering one's own education, etc.

The last time EC and i got together there was definitely a plan which resulted in me having bright red marks on my body as He executed His own idea of a plan.
The conversation went like this:

me: So, what's the plan for tonight?

EC: The plan is that I'm going to beat your ass.

The result of Him carrying out his plans look like this:



He's a good planner!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mistress,
    Thanks for posting the pic of your lovely butt. I like your blog's style, sorta of has a "real" feel to it. You seem to want to meet and get to know people before the action, that's nice and of course wise.

    ReplyDelete