Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Whips, canes and floggers. Oh my!

I think there needs to be BDSM merit badges or something. You know...a badge for when a sub first gets tied up, one for when they first get their ass beat, etc. You get the idea. If there was that type of system in place I'd get one for attending my first play party. Fine, so it's not some monumental event for everyone but it was for me.

Since the majority of my experience has been only online, spending time with EC is opening doors for me in so many ways. And all in good ways. This past weekend I went to a bdsm play party as EC's guest.

I didn't know a soul there, had no idea what to truly expect but I went with an open mind and the confidence in knowing that if I truly became uncomfortable I could say something to EC and He'd take care of me.

EC was not expecting me to play at this party, his goal was to give me the opportunity to observe, meet some people that he's known for a while and get a small idea of what happens in the lifestyle.

There was a variety of activities that went on through the night ranging from a fireplay and a cupping demonstration, knife play, beatings with various tools such as whips, canes and floggers. Oh my!

During the knife play scene I sat very close to the table where the scene was taking place. I have a fascination with the red marks left behind by play of any type so I really wanted to get close to the action but not close enough to interrupt this Dom and his focus.

I will admit at one point I almost asked the Dom if it would be ok if I ran my fingers along the marks he was leaving behind, but I didn’t want to intrude so I quietly watched while EC sat nearby.

Overall, the evening went very well and I really enjoyed myself and was glad that I went. Nothing I saw there shocked me or made me question whether I truly want to be involved in this lifestyle, so I’d call the night a success.

Now where’s my merit badge??

No comments:

Post a Comment