Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bon Voyage!

If you go back a few posts you'll find information about El Capitan (affectionately known as EC) and this is an update on things with him. After a few months of hanging on to what connection we had together, and spending a few days in a row with him, it became clear we weren't suited for each other. I think it boiled down to we each wanted different things, searching for the right person and maybe we got a bit comfortable with each other's company in the meantime.

Recently I had a 'lightbulb moment' as it pertained to him and it made me realize things will never progress with him and it was time to move on. Do I wish things could have been different? Yes. But there comes a time when you have to put the stick down and stop beating that dead horse and walk away. So I did. While I have a sense of loss for that part of my life I know it was the right thing to do and I'm sure I'll look back on it one day and know for certain I made the right decision.

I have no idea if he reads my blog or not but if he is reading it, I will say again that I really do wish him the best.

1 comment:

  1. ut正妹視訊
    成人視訊聊天室
    ut視訊 網際空間聊天
    免費色視訊
    173視訊美女
    真愛旅舍ut聊天室
    ut聊天室
    UT影音視訊聊天室
    ut視訊聊天室友
    ut視訊聊天交友
    免費在線視頻聊天七七色迷網視頻同城免費聊天室你懂的亞洲午夜直播間免費視訊聊天moligirl
    台灣視頻聊天網站真人美女裸體圖片同城午夜聊天室性感蕾絲花邊長腿美女免費視訊聊天區
    夜色撩人視頻聊天室最新女優視頻美女熱舞一對多聊天室性感長腿絲襪美女0401免費視訊聊天
    漾美眉視頻交友聊天室寫真集在線播放視頻美女穿c字褲熱舞視頻免費視訊聊天軟體
    好美眉視頻交友社區日本美女AV裸體視頻美女內衣熱舞慢搖視頻性感長腿熱舞0401免費視訊聊天

    ReplyDelete