Friday, August 7, 2009

About Me

Over two years ago what started out as casual conversations with men online has blossomed into an awakening of sorts, within myself. It’s taken me completely by surprise and while I’ve merely just scratched the surface of the many facets of BDSM, dominance and submission, I’m enjoying every minute of the learning process.

My first experience with dominating a man came from someone I had met online. We had been chatting for several months and he had never expressed his desire for submission to me. When we were chatting one day he presented me with a full disclosure of his fetishes. He asked me what I thought about his desire to dress himself in women’s lingerie, parade around the house doing chores dressed that way, or go out in public wearing women’s panties. I’m very open minded so I had no problem with hearing of his fetishes.

And then he asked me how I felt about being dominant with him, giving him orders, requiring proper replies such as ‘Yes ma’am’ and making him beg for an orgasm. I thought it would be fun to try so I gave it a go. I never expected to be so aroused after that time with him and both of us agreed we had touched on a dynamic between us better than either of us expected.

From that day on I knew I had stumbled upon a part of me that was always inside me and now I wanted to know more. I read, read, read and read some more about femdom, male submission and everything else I could get my hands on online. Since then and even to this day it amazes me the things that men crave as a submissive, what they will do for a woman when asked and how high their levels of tolerance are when it comes to pain and humiliation from a woman. They want it and I’m happy to give it to them, it comes easily for me.

Another facet of BDSM that I am enjoying is my own submissive tendency. Yes, that’s right. I am also submissive. In the lifestyle I’m what others would call a ‘switch’. Being submissive does not come easily for me, I fight it, the concept of handing over the control to someone else. But I want it, on many levels in my life and like the men that submit to me, I crave it.

It takes a special person to see through my tough exterior and get inside my head, to have the patience to wait out my resistance and bring out the part of me that not many have been able to reach. He’s out there, maybe someday he’ll find me.

Until that day comes, I’ll continue to make boys blush.

1 comment:

  1. Dear making boys blush.. hope You don't mind me addressing You in this fashion. I stumbled really on to Your blog via Teresa's lovely website strappednsilk..but intrigued to stay and read over Your postings. I consider my self to be submissive; part of my life which has grown increasingly as I've explored this frisson in my life further.. wonder whether i could connect with You via online some more.. i'll leave my email add jon_smithcovert1@yahoo.com.. Sorry proper etiquette and isn't the place to post mail like this but couldn't see where else to leave my proffered comments..

    ReplyDelete