Monday, August 24, 2009

Quiet on the homefront

Things have been a bit slow lately and rather than make several small posts I thought it would be easier to condense a few short updates into one post.

The Captain: Officially, his nickname has been changed to El Capitan by someone I chat with on Twitter. Much easier to refer to him as EC and I like the way El Capitan sounds, so there! He and I had another chance to spend time together recently. It was a very last minute situation that came up and we both decided to seize the opportunity. We were in a very public place, I had not arrived alone however I was able to spend the majority of my time by myself with EC even though we were surrounded by lots of people. I was given a fairly easy task to complete, which I did willingly and I still revel in the thoughts of how that played out. Plans are in the works for another meeting and I see things between He and I moving along at a good pace.

mb: As of this time, mb and I are on a 'break' at his request. We had a long conversation one day about what was happening between us (he pretty much backed down and wasn't communicating with me) and it seemed to me he was throwing a bit of a tantrum. I changed tactics on him and he didn't like it. We have one more week of this break time and then we'll decide where we go from there.

the outsiders: I have two outsiders I've been communicating with, each with very different situations as to why they can't, or won't, serve me.

I get a sense from one of them that things are not quite right with his current Mistress and we've had many in depth conversations regarding this. I'm not trying to steal him away from Her, and I've made it very clear to him that if he chooses to leave the situation it doesn't mean I will take him on. Hopefully giving him some insight from my point of view will help him grow as a sub and make the decision that is right for him.

The other outsider is someone I am definitely interested in yet he has some personal issues pertaining to his last Mistress that he needs to work through. We had a nice chat one afternoon about situations like that, bonds that get broken, the healing process, and we are at a point of remaining friends and continuing our contact. I won't deny that it seems like we'd be a good match but I also won't ask him to serve me if he isn't ready. That's not fair to either of us.

pog: It's been almost three weeks since I've heard from him but I know he needs that time to heal from losing ht, not only as a pervy play partner but also as a close friend. I know he won't walk away from our friendship without talking to me so I just need to be patient and let him have his space right now. Doesn't mean I don't miss him, as a friend, but he knows how to find me and I won't worry about it. Too much.

I guess that's about it for now. Questions? Comments? Buehler? Buehler?

No comments:

Post a Comment