Monday, August 10, 2009

The art of collaring

Yesterday I was at my local pet store and standing in line I noticed a display of collars nearby and was reminded of the time I sent mb to get an id tag made for his collar. I wonder if the cashier thought I was a little bit crazy standing there fondling the patent leather collars and smiling? Who cares.

When mb and I first met he made it clear that wearing a collar for his Mistress is very important to him. I take the act of collaring a sub very serious and was not interested in catering to his whim right off the bat. He and I went back and forth about this for a while, I knew I couldn’t mail him a collar and I knew him going out and buying one was risky for several reasons.

I also already knew he had a collar in his stash of toys that he had never worn and he asked if he could use that one. I needed a way to personalize it to suit me and after thinking about it for a while I sent him to his local pet store to make a personalized id tag on one of those machines that many of the pet stores have. Right up front in full view of everyone. See where this is headed?

His task had to be carried out during his lunch hour at work and he had to enlist the help of one of the employees. Now, mb is a smart man and I know full well he could have completed this task without any help. But that wasn’t the purpose. He wants the humiliation in his life and it amuses me to make him suffer through it.

Once mb got to the store he had to locate an employee, explain that he needed to make a personalized id tag and ask if they could help him. Standing at the machine while the employee (a female employee) walked him through the steps of choosing which id tag he wanted, she then asked him what he wanted the tag to say. He hesitated but he also knew getting to put that collar around his neck depended on him completing this task, as instructed.

He told the employee what it had to say and he later told me he couldn’t tell if she was horribly embarrassed or intriqued. She showed him how to enter the information on the id tag and print it out. The same cashier checked him out and he left the store, task completed.

When he got back to the office he told me he did his task and I asked him how it went. His reply? "I have never been so embarrassed in all my life. But I also walked out of there with the biggest hardon I’ve ever had".

Mission accomplished!!

Oh, and the id tag says ‘This slut belongs to Mistress (insert my real name here)’.

No comments:

Post a Comment