Friday, August 7, 2009

My boys pet

pet

Ahhhh, my pet. He is a true dichotomy of a man. Our initial contact was about him and his sexual trysts as a dominant man. From a submissive side I loved hearing his stories of conquest, how he ‘takes’ women and how they give in to him. He is also the prime example of a beer drinking-cigarette smoking-southern drawl redneck of a man from TN. He and I had briefly talked about me being dominant with other men that I chat with and one day he asked me to try it with him. He actually said he’d like to see if he had any reaction to it. So I did…and he did.

Ever since then he’s been my loyal pet, wearing his cute little pink scrunchy around the base of his cock to remind him of who owns him. I am the only woman he has submitted to, online or in person and I consider that an honor. I don’t see him online often, we’ve talked on the phone a few times, but he checks in via email whenever he can and he always signs off with ‘your loyal and loving pet’.

No comments:

Post a Comment