Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm not into....

It's always fun getting to know a new boy, seeing if he and I click and have common interests...both BDSM and vanilla. The past few days I've been in contact with a boy who shows some promise as a sub but time will tell.

Some of our emailing consisted of likes/dislikes from both of us and eventually the topic of boys playing with boys came up. Many boys play sexually with other boys very willingly, others have no interest but do it at the command of a Domme (aka forced bi) and others absolutely refuse. Everyone has their own tolerance levels and that's what the 'getting to know you' phase is about.

One of our most recent emails entailed me describing a scene that was set in motion should myself, pog and ht have gotten together and played in person. I described the scene to him, quite curious what his reaction would be.

his reply: Wow, that's pretty kinky. Though I'm not into the forced bi stuff at all.

My reply: Ah, just the 'I participate willingly bi stuff'???

A followup reply to my comment made it very clear what his limits are. And they don't include anything bi. No worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment