Friday, August 7, 2009

My boys pog

pog (Pervy Office Guy)

With pog, what started out as mutual interests in all things sexual has turned into a true friendship and understanding of our desires. He knows full well of my switch status and loves hearing all the delicious details from either side of the fence. In his real life he is naturally more dominant but he loves having me give him direction, expressing my wants with him and he allows me to take on whichever role with him I want or need in any given moment. I wouldn’t classify him as a true submissive, his hard limits are pretty low on the scale but he is more than willing to give when I ask of him.

We are in constant contact throughout each day. Mainly texting and a phone call each day, although we used to instant message throughout the day while each of us was at work. A big factor in our conversations is his relationship with a very good friend of his, ht. He and ht have been friends since a young age, ht is bisexual and perfectly willing to submit to pog. I get detailed accounts of their play time together as well as photos. I love that they both allowed me into this part of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment