Friday, August 28, 2009

Life is a rollercoaster

On the upside, things with EC are progressing forward at a comfortable pace for me. We have plans to see each other in the next few days and we’re both hoping to gain some clarity on what each of us is wanting from the other (well, I think that’s obvious!) as well as expectations and the ‘L’ word…limits. We’ve dubbed this ‘the talk’ and I know it needs to happen for us to continue. I’m anticipating it will go well.

On the downside I will be dealing with some major issues in my personal life for some time to come. I’m hoping it doesn’t distract me from continuing with my blog but I don’t think it will. I have found that posting here is a bit cathartic for me, getting all those thoughts swimming around in my brain out on paper, so to speak. There may be some gaps in my frequency of postings but hopefully my small group of followers will be patient with me.

In relation to the boys, there’s been a change in that as well. After an agreed upon two week break period between myself and mb, both of us have decided it is time to sever our ties in a D/s manner and move on. I think I’ve seen this coming for a while and perhaps neither of us wanted to be the first to say it. I’ve learned a lot of myself from him and I can only hope I offered some insight to him and his desire for submission during our time together. I wish him the best in his journey to seek out a Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment