Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Dom the Alpha

The Alpha

The Alpha and I met through Literotica after I commented on a story he wrote. We started emailing, then moved to being on the phone. During that time not only did a wonderful friendship develop but I credit him with unlocking what I now understand to be submissive tendencies within myself.

I wouldn’t technically label him a Dom as he does not live the lifestyle in person as far as having subs or slaves. I labeled him the Alpha because he’s just that, very alpha in his regular life, in work, in play, in general. He and I butted heads for a few months while I figured out my role with him. I knew at the end of the day he was the boss but I still needed that confirmation that I would be heard, I would be respected and cherished for the person that I am.

I was not required to refer to him as Sir or Master, at the very least we were friends and at best he understood the ‘mind fuck’ I so desperately wanted. And he willingly gave it. My involvement with him in a D/s way ranged from fulfilling simple tasks such as which nailpolish color to wear to tasks involving much more submission. Orgasm denial, orgasm countdowns, scenes describing how I would submit to him, etc.

Our involvement on a daily basis was via email or phone. We were in constant contact and I think that strengthened what we had between us and enabled me to completely trust him and allow myself to block everything out of my mind and let him in, sexually. Some may think it’s not possible to do that when you haven’t been with that person ‘in the flesh’ but to the degree it could happen for me, it happened often with him.

The Alpha and I were together for 1 ½ years. We never met in person, he always respected my boundaries and limits pertaining to us meeting. Toward the end of our relationship I came to a point that I felt I needed to meet him. We had agreed on meeting yet a date was never set. Life happens, things change and I ended things before we had that opportunity. Not taking the chance to meet him earlier in our relationship is the only thing I regret about it.

I consider him a very good friend and I will always miss him. Lucky for me I have a tangible item that he sent to me as a reminder of our time together. I will always be thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment