Monday, August 17, 2009

My Dom the Captain

The Captain

The Captain is a relatively new Dom that has entered my life. He and I met through Fetlife, spent some time getting to know each other through messages there. He lives the lifestyle, has for 10 years or so, both with in person submissives as well as online only. I can see learning a lot from the Captain whether we end up committed in a D/s way or not. He is also the closest Dom to me, the others have all been very long distance. Him being so close creates a whole new dynamic for me and something I need to work through. He’s patient, knows my limitations within my vanilla life and we’re taking things one day at a time.

Update: The Captain will now be referred to as 'EC' which stands for El Capitan. Much more fun to say and easier to abbreviate in my blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment