Friday, August 7, 2009

My boys mb

mb (muffin boy)

I met mb through Literotica. He had posted an ad looking for an online mistress and I decided to contact him and see if we clicked. He is my only full time sub and the only one that has been collared by me. For several months he and I tiptoed around what each of us wanted or expected from our relationship. Being my first full time sub I was treading lightly. Recently we had a good talk about where things were with us and what we each expected. The results from that created a whole new level of his service to me, for the better. Once I better understood his desire for humiliation, degradation and pain I no longer felt guilty for my actions or the tone at which I spoke to him.

We’re still on a rocky road with each other, mainly due to our lack of options for contact. Right now it’s only online throughout the day when each of us is at work which makes things a challenge. He wants my dominance when it fits into his life and that doesn’t always work for me. He’s very close to being let go as I’m starting to feel as if he likes the ‘idea’ of me but he’s not willing or able to fully commit like he says he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment